Samsung Galaxy S8 User Guide
Table of Contents
- 1 Everything You need to Know about Samsung Galaxy S8
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S8 Manual
Everything You need to Know about Samsung Galaxy S8Advertisment
Samsung Galaxy S8 User Guide – Samsung Galaxy S8 is now official. Whether you’re upgrading your old Samsung phone or you want to leave your iPhone behind, the S8 will be a great option for your next smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is currently available for pre-order and will be released in the US on April 21. The new smartphone will be released in the UK and other countries on April 28.
Samsung Galaxy S8 user manual will guide you well in understanding the new phone, especially the new features in it. The user guide manual will be available in many languages. The user guide in pdf format will also be available in some languages so you don’t have to worry about not understanding the phone. Besides, we will be here to guide you well in understanding your new handset.
This Samsung Galaxy S8 User guide is all you need to get the most out of your new device. Get to know your new Samsung phone and discover all the amazing things it can do, and how to do them.
This manual includes everything you need to know about its exciting features, completed with Samsung Galaxy S8 instructional, lots of tips and tricks, and other Samsung Galaxy S 8 Tutorial. Here’s everything you need to know about this phone, including the release date, specs, features, price, user manual guide, and tutorial.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Release Date
Samsung Galaxy S8 is now official and is available for pre-order. For those who live in the US will be available to get and enjoy the phone on April 21, while the other countries will have to wait until April 28 to get the new smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Flagships
No more rumors needed as the phone was announced and is currently available for pre-order. However, many rumors related to the phone are true. The phone has 5.8 inches screen size with resolutions of 1440 x 2960 (QHD+).
Measuring 148.9 x 68 x 8mm, the Galaxy S8 is powered by Exynos 8895 processor, 4GB RAM, with 64GB internal storage. The phone is equipped with a 12MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. Powered by 3,000mAh battery, the S8 features rear fingerprint scanner as well as water- and dust-resistant (IP68).
There is no physical home button on the Galaxy S8 and you will find iris scanner for more security. The new Bixby AI assistant will be ready to help you anytime and anywhere you go. Though Samsung removed its physical home button, the company still keep the headphone jack on its newest flagship phone.Advertisment
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price is now official. You can pre-order the phone for $720 or £689 for the SIM-free model. You can also get the Galaxy S8 for 28 to $35 a month on contract in the US. More details on Samsung Galaxy S8 price is available here.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Design
Samsung Galaxy S8 arrive with stunning design. Available in four colors, Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Coral Blue, Arctic Silver and Maple Gold, the phone has a perfect design. Weighing the only 155g, the phone is light and thin, making it easier for us to bring it.
The phone also has IP68 water- and dust-resistant which means that the phone will be just fine up to 1.5 meters under water for 30 minutes. The phone is almost all screen in front with no physical home button on the front but you can find the physical home button next to the camera on the back.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications
|Samsung Galaxy S8||Specifications|
|Dimensions||Galaxy S8: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0 mm, 155 g|
|Galaxy S8+: 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm, 173 g|
|Display||Galaxy S8: 5.8″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED|
|Galaxy S8+: 6.2″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED|
|Camera||Front: 8MP AF Wide selfie|
|Rear: Dual Pixel 12MP AF|
|Processor||Octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 64 bit, 10nm processor|
|Octa-core (2.35GHz Quad + 1.9GHz Quad), 64 bit, 10nm processor|
|OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Battery||Galaxy S8: 3000mAh|
|Galaxy S8+: 3500mAh|
|Charging||Fast Charging on wired and wireless|
|Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA|
What’s in the box
- Earphones tuned by AKG
- USB Type-C Cable
- Travel Adapter
- USB Connector (C to A)
- Micro USB Connector (C to B)
- Ejection Pin
- Ear Tips
- Quick Start Guide & Smart Switch Leaflet
Samsung Galaxy S8 Color Options
Color Availability: Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Coral Blue, Arctic Silver and Maple Gold.Advertisment
Samsung Galaxy S8 Manual
Galaxy S8 manual will help you to find out all the amazing things you can do with your new phone. We will provide you with tips, tutorial and guide on how to maximize the use of your new gadget, from how to set up and get start with your phone, how to personalized your Galaxy 8, how to restart, update, reset or restore your phone and more.
Samsung Galaxy S8 User Guide in PDF Format
Samsung Galaxy S8 User Guide in PDF format will be available in many languages. The user guide is now available for download here. The download link for User Guide in PDF format is available here. Reading the User Guide in PDF format will help you to master your smartphone especially its new features.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Setup Guide
Get Samsung Galaxy S8 setup guide and find out complete tutorial on how to set Galaxy S8+ up and get started with it here.Advertisment
How to Set Up Samsung Galaxy S8 for the First Time
Congratulation on your new Samsung Galaxy S8! Now it’s time for you to set up your new phone so you can start using it. Our Samsung Galaxy S8 Setup Guide will assist you well in setting up your phone for the first time.
First, we will show you how to assemble your new phone, how to start using your new phone and how to set it up.
How to Assembly Your New Phone
In this section we will guide you on how to:
- Install the SIM Card and a Memory Card
- Charge the battery
- Micro-USB Connector and Reverse Charging
How to Install SIM /Memory card on Samsung Galaxy S8
You can install an optional microSD but you can do this later or anytime you want it. Be careful when handling the SIM card to avoid damaging it. Please note that additional memory card is not included in the box.
Here’s how to assemble your new Galaxy S8:
- Insert the removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/Memory card tray
- Next push it until the tray pops out.
- Now put the SIM card on the tray.
- Remember to put the card’s gold contacts face down into the device (see the image above)
- Next, slide the SIM card/Memory card tray back into the slot.
- That’s it!
Now you are ready to turn on your new Samsung Galaxy S8. Next, you will need to complete the setup.Advertisment
How to Charge Samsung Galaxy S8 Battery
Your new Samsung Galaxy S8 is IP68 rated for dust and water resistance so you might want to test it on water. For more safety please read more on how to Maintaining Water and Dust Resistance. Before charging your phone, you need to make sure that charging port is dry. Your phone may charge more slowly or overheat when it is not fully dry.
Your new Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by a standard Li-Ion battery. To get the fastest charging times, you can use the Adaptive Fast Charger provided on the box. Here’s how to charge your new phone:
- Put the USB cable into the USB charger/Accessory port.
- Next, connect the USB cable to the charging head.
- Plug the charging head into a standard outlet.
- That’s it!
When charging is complete, you should unplug the charging head from the outlet and remove the USB cable from the device. You can also charge your new phone with wireless charging devices approved by Samsung.
*My phone is getting too hot while charging. What should I do?”
Sometimes your phone may get too hot when charging. Here’s what you should do about it:
- Disconnect the charger from your phone
- Close any running apps
- Wait for a few moment till your phone cool down
- You can start to charge your phone again once it is cool
- If you use a wireless charger, do not put any foreign materials between your phone and the wireless charger.
Micro-USB Connector and Reverse Charging
Your new Samsung Galaxy S8 arrives with Micro-USB connector on the box. You can use it to connect a Micro-USB cable to your new Galaxy S8 for charging or to connect to your PC. This USB connector also allows you to charge your other device through a USB cable. You can also it to transfer contacts, photos, and more from your old device.
How to SetUp Your Samsung Galaxy S8 / Plus
Setting up your new Samsung Galaxy S8 / plus is easy. Check this out.
- Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the Power button until the screen appears then release.
- You should see a Welcome screen.
- Choose the appropriate language
- Then tap Next.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi® network
- Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network
- Tap Connect.
- You should see a Wi-Fi symbol on the top line of the display
- Tap Next to continue
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Then tap Next
- Sign in to your Google account
- Enter your password
- Tap Next.
Coming up next:
- How to first boot setup
- How to transfer data from your old phone using smart switch
- How to update apps
- How to use the gaming tools
- How to secure with the fingerprint scanner
- How to master edge screen
- How to backup & restore your android phone
- How to make icons shape up with this new setting
- How to move apps to the micro sd card
- Learn more about galaxy s 8 always-on display
- Learn more about motion photo
- How to change the lock screen app shortcuts to apps you actually use
- How to find a lost phone
- How to set mobile data limits
- How to clean up the home screen and add widgets
- How to add Samsung themes
- How to customize notification shortcuts and quick settings
- How to remove or disable junk apps
Samsung Galaxy S8 Buyers Guide
- Best deals for Samsung Galaxy s8
- This phone competitor
- How to sell your old galaxy phone?
- Should you upgrade to s8?
- Which model should you get?
- What color should you get?
- What storage size should you get?
- What carrier and plan should you get?
Official Website: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/Advertisment